Now Hiring - Volunteer Coordinator Position
Summary: Reporting to the Program Director, the Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for managing Immunize Nevada’s volunteer program and overseeing the outreach program in Southern NV. Reporting to the Program Director, the Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for managing Immunize Nevada’s volunteer program and overseeing the outreach program in Southern NV.
This is a part time position, at 20 hours / week.
- Oversees and implements all elements of a volunteer management program that supports the mission and activities of Immunize Nevada; including recruitment, orientation, training, support, appreciation, and tracking.
- Ensures all volunteers / interns are HIPAA compliant and clinic volunteers have had a background check done.
- Acts as first responder to all volunteer inquiries via phone and email.
- Manages volunteer platform, Get Connected, and ensures appropriate staff are utilizing it to best recruit volunteers for their respective events.
- Work with the Immunize Nevada team to fulfill functions of a consistent volunteer program statewide, including recruiting volunteers, maintaining volunteer communication, encouraging volunteer engagement, and creating ways to show appreciation to volunteers.
- Recruit, organize, and manage individual volunteers and all group volunteers from social, civic and local organizations, as well as school groups to fulfill program needs.
- Maintains accurate volunteer records including contact information, hours, and roles.
- Attends quarterly DOVIA of Southern NV meetings (virtual).
- Works with Outreach Program Assistant in engaging youth across the State, and especially in Southern NV, to participate in the statewide Youth Advisory Council.
- Leads and/or assists other lead staff members at outreach tables and vaccination events during the week, evening, and weekend hours.
- Ability to communicate in small and large groups.
- Complies with all HIPAA, and other regulations and requirements
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.