CDC data on current flu levels
CDC data on current flu vaccine coverage
Epidemiological model of the effects of flu vaccine rates on hospital bed resources
This webinar will provide a snapshot and recommendations on the seasonal flu, and the latest on the COVID-19 booster recommendations.
Dr. Andrew Rennekamp, Ph.D. is a Medical Science Liaison and member of the CSL Seqirus Medical Team. He has a Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the University of Pennsylvania and completed his fellowship training at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School. After more than 20 years of experience working as a researcher at Penn, the Wistar Institute, and MassGeneral Brigham, Dr. Rennekamp left academic research to work as a generalist Scientific Editor at the journal Cell, where he led and co-led the prestigious journal’s immunology, virology, biotech, and COVID-19 publishing programs from 2017 to 2021. Dr. Rennekamp joined CSL Seqirus in January 2022.
Jessica Lamb, RN, will provide an overview of the COVID-19 booster vaccines available; updates on vaccine co-administration and COVID-19 Booster Data in Nevada.
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the severity of influenza
- Identify the current influenza rates in the U.S. and the possible impact to the community and the healthcare system
- Understand the background information on the new COVID-19 booster recommendations
- Understand all COVID-19 booster vaccines available
- Describe COVID-19 booster data in the state of Nevada
- Explain updates on vaccine co-administration