Holiday season is fast approaching and along with it comes the season of giving. Consider donating to Immunize Nevada this Giving Tuesday, not by writing a check (don’t get us wrong, we’ll take the money) but by some of the other creative ways listed below:
- Does your holiday shopping happen online? Specifically through Amazon? Try AmazonSmile! Log in to Amazon through smile.amazon.com and select Immunize Nevada as your charity of choice. There’s no additional charge at checkout, a portion of your purchase is donated to Immunize Nevada! AmazonSmile works year-round as well! Make sure you log in through smile.amazon.com when shopping year-round to keep donating to us!
- Las Vegas peeps, will you be going to any Las Vegas Lights FC games in the 2019 season? Buy tickets online at LasVegasLights.com and include the code “IMMNV” within the “special offer code” box. Immunize Nevada then receives a kick back of your ticket purchase!
- Do you grocery shop at Smith’s Food and Drug? If you have a rewards card, you can register it with a non-profit, choose Immunize Nevada and we get a portion of your purchases! Registering your Smith’s card is easy! Log in to SmithsFoodandDrug.com. Click on “Inspiring Donations” on the left-hand side. To find us, enter “Immunize Nevada” or “PC897” into the search bar. Click on “enroll” and you’re all set!
- Are you a fan of eating at local restaurants and bars? Check out eScrip Dining! There’s a wide variety of dining options and it’s super easy to use! Register your debit or credit card through escrip.rewardsnetwork.com. Once registered, you can search participating restaurants in your area by typing in your desired zip code or city. Once you’ve selected a participating restaurant, pay using your registered card, and a portion of your purchase will be donated to Immunize Nevada! This is a perfect option if you don’t know what restaurant to check out next, or if you’re traveling!
- Are you a federal employee? Maybe you know someone in the military, or postal office employee? Well great news! Immunize Nevada is now an approved charity through the 2018 Combined Federal Campaign so federal employees such as military personnel, postal workers, and their retirees can donate to us. There is a deadline, January 11, 2019! You can donate online or through a paper pledge form, just make sure to include our CFC designation #45618!
- Does your office match donations that you make to a non-profit or charity? They may be using Benevity or YourCause to match those donations! Check with your employer to see if they participate in donation matches, donate a little and have your employer match some too! If you’re using Benevity it’s easy, you can make automatic payroll deductions to make micro-donations all year long! It’s that easy!
Giving to Immunize Nevada has never been easier! Donate today by doing the things you love the most, shopping, dining out, and attending a sports event. All of the raised funds go to Immunize Nevada’s life-saving programs, thank you!