Quick, secure online access to immunization records
Nevada WebIZ is a confidential, online computer system used in the State of Nevada to keep track of immunization records. An official record obtained through Nevada WebIZ can be used as proof of immunization for school entry, summer camp, employment, etc.
Steps to finding a record through the WebIZ Public Access Portal:
- Visit the Public Access Portal
Enter the Last Name, First Name, Date of Birth, Gender of the person whose record you are searching for and click “Search.”
- Choose how you would like to receive a verification code — text or email. Enter the code when prompted.
- If you receive an error message at this point, it could be because:
- there is no record in the registry for that person;
- your search criteria may have been typed incorrectly. Check your information, correct if needed & search again;
- the information in the registry may be stored incorrectly;
The Help Desk listed below can assist you if you cannot find your record.
- Once a record is found, click “Print Official Immunization Record.”
- Print and/or save the Official Immunization Record (Adobe .pdf format).
For additional help, contact the Nevada WebIZ Help Desk.