Community Learning Coordinator
Immunize Nevada is hiring a full-time Community Learning Coordinator with a June start date. This position is responsible for developing, implementing, directing, and evaluating Immunize Nevada’s clinical and community education programs. Position location is Nevada.
- Identify educational needs and provide technical assistance and trainings for Immunize Nevada partners and health care professionals in Nevada.
- Plan, promote, and execute the Nevada Immunization Learning Exchange (NILE) webinar series.
- Plan and manage the monthly Community Meeting via Zoom.
- Manage and update the Immunization 101 training module as needed.
- In partnership with Immunize Nevada staff, identify opportunities for Community Immunization Learning Series presentations; and ensure content is consistent.
- Manage, update, and oversee distribution of the community PINK (Protect and Immunize Nevada’s Kids) portfolio project.
- Using current trends and attendee survey data, identify topics for Nevada Health Conference, research keynote speakers, and manage abstract review and selection process with Education Committee. Additionally, work with staff and committee to fill in workshop gaps as identified.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the fields of immunizations and public health.
- Lead Education Committee in partnership with a community chair.
- Participate in outreach tables and other events during the day, evening, and weekends.
- Activities will follow federal, state, and local phased guidelines and protocols for COVID-19 prevention.
- Full-time, non-exempt, 40 hours a week.
- Fully grant-funded through June 2022. Position continuation will be dependent on additional funding.
- Benefits include PTO, Nevada and Federal holidays, 90% employer covered health, vision, and dental insurance, Simple IRA plan, mileage reimbursement, and more.
- Pay range: $20-22/hour, depending on experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- A combination of education and/or relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree requirements.
- Knowledge of local health disparities and resources to address those disparities.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and insurance required.
Send a cover letter and resume to Tara Nerida, Outreach Manager by May 7, 2021.
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement
Immunize Nevada is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.